- Reduced price
Challenger Outdoor Table
The Challenger table tennis table is Cornilleau's most affordable ping pong table. With a 4mm top and Soft Mat anti-glare coating, this table offers incredible value for money.
The Challenger is completely weatherproof as well as being lightweight for easy movement. It also has approval from the FFTT (french Table Tennis Association) for leisure use.
The table is designed as a weatherproof model and can be left outside all year round in any weather conditions: rain, ice, snow etc.
Deliveries on the ground floor
- Made in France
- Tables and Billiards
- 10 years
- Repairable 20 years
- Tables and billiards
- FFTT approval
- Leisure table
Features and ergonomics
Fixed and tension adjustable net
- Once you’ve opened out your table, you’ll just have to adjust the tension of your net. It’s quick and easy to check your table tennis net is perfectly taught. Sharp and precise, it will won't go slack over time.
Ball and racket storage
- The 100X boasts some handy storage features. You can store your rackets and balls on the sides of the table. Start a game whenever you like - no need to go off in search of balls.
Simple feet adjustment
- To adjust the height of your 100X table, simply turn the foot’s lower part. This simple technique that anyone can master guarantees your table will be perfectly flat.
Good rebound quality
- With its 4mm-thick resin laminate playing surface, the 100X table offers you rebound quality that is perfect for everyday use. A great table for enjoying a game of table tennis with friends or family.
- To play at the top of your game, you need to make sure you can play in the sun without being blinded by glare. The SOFTMAT finish applied to the 100X table reduces the intensity of the sun’s rays threefold compared with an uncoated table
A thick frame to keep the panel straight
- The frame is the metallic structure that supports the playing surface. Higher frames ensure your panel stays flat for longer. The 100X frame, like those of all Cornilleau's outdoor tables, is made of aluzinc, a corrosion-resistant alloy containing steel, aluminum and zinc, known for its extreme sturdiness. With a height of 40mm, the frame of the 100X table is thick enough to guarantee a firm hold.
Safety and durability
- The solid core laminate table top is designed to withstand even the harshest of tests. Heavy rain, snow, extreme heat - it stays the same whatever the weather. It even stands its ground if treated roughly - racket blows and other impacts won’t leave their mark. All the metals used in the 100X table have been given anti-corrosion coating and selected for their resistance. It’s no accident that the 100X, like all our outdoor tables, has a 10-year guarantee.
A secure locking system
- The 100X table tennis table has 8 locking points, in line with current standards. This system guarantees the panels remain perfectly horizontal in the playing position and perfectly vertical in the storage position. To activate it, simply press the buttons on the sides of the table.
A compact table - less bulk, more safety
- The COMPACT TECHNOLOGY® folding system designed by Cornilleau reduces the risk of the table losing its balance. It also prevents children from sneaking between the panels in the storage position, and makes your table easier to open and close. Once folded, it has the dual advantage of being less bulky than a standard table, and easier to handle.
Oversize double wheels
- Move your table wherever you fancy and take your game into unexplored territory. The oversize double wheels on Cornilleau tables offer a host of advantages. They overcome obstacles easily, travel smoothly over any type of terrain and are exceptionally agile, easy to maneuver and stable in certain tricky situations, such as turning round a tight corner to reach the ideal spot for setting up your table.
|Colours of tops
|Resin laminate 4 mm
|40 mm / Aluzinc
|DSI (8 points)
|Leg type / dimensions
|Straight - 25 mm
|Adjustable leg pad
|1D / diam.50 mm
|Special outdoor Double wheels Oversize
|Wheels (thickness x diameter)
|32 x 200 mm
|Yes / 4 balls
|Yes / 2 rackets
|Corner protection pads
|Category (European Standards)
|EN 14468 - D CLASS
|10 years + 20 years repairable
|Open table dimension
|274 x 167 x 76 cm (hors filet) (L x la x H)
|Folded table dimension
|75 x 167 x 155 cm