CORPORATE INFORMATION - Cookies Policy
A cookie is a small piece of text that websites send to the browser and stored on the user's terminal, which may be a personal computer, a mobile phone, a tablet, etc. .. These files allow the Web site remember information about your visit, such as language and preferred options, which can facilitate your next visit and make the site more useful to personalize your content. Cookies play a very important role to improve the user experience of the Web. How are cookies used?
By browsing this web site you are accepting that you can install cookies on your machine and let us know the following information:
- Statistical information on the use of the web.
- The 'login' user to keep the session active anywhere.
- The format of the preferred web access from mobile devices.
- Latest searches over web services Customization and data services.
- Information about the ads that are displayed to the user.
- information from surveys in which the user has participated.
- Data connection to social networks for users accessing your user Facebook or Twitter.
Types of cookies used
This website uses both temporary session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies store information only while the user accesses the Web and persistent cookies stored in the terminal data to be accessed and used in more than one session.
According to the purpose for which the data collected through the cookies are processed, the Web can be used:
are those that allow the user to navigate through the website or application and use of the various options or services it there. For example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted Web parts, remember the elements of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use the security features during the Navigation and store content for broadcast video or sound.
are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general features in your terminal or the user defined. For example, the language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the design of selected content, geolocation terminal and locale where you can access the service.
are those that allow the effective management of advertising spaces are included in the Web page or application from which the service is provided. Allow to adapt the content of advertising for it to be relevant to the user and to avoid showing ads that the user has already seen.
Cookies statistical analysis
are those that allow the monitoring and analysis of user behavior on Web sites. The information gathered through such cookies is used in measuring the activity of Web, application or platform sites and profiling of user navigation of these sites, in order to make improvements in the service function of usage data users do.
Third Party Cookies
In some web pages you can install third-party cookies allow you to manage and improve the services offered. . Such as Google Analytics statistical services ? How to manage cookies in the browser The user has the option to allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by setting your browser options installed on your terminal:
To set the permissions associated with cookies on Google Chrome Browser :
- Click the menu in the toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click Show advanced options.
- In the "Privacy" section click the Content Settings button.
- In the section "Cookies" are can configure.
To set permissions related cookies in Mozilla Firefox Browser :
- In the top of the Firefox window click the Tools menu.
- Select Options.
- Select the Privacy panel.
- In the Firefox option you can choose Use custom settings for history to configure.
To set the permissions related to cookies in the browser Internet Explorer 9 :
- At the top of the window of Internet Explorer click on the Tools menu.
- Select the Security tab and use the Delete Browsing History to delete cookies. Enable Cookies check box, and then click Delete.
- Select the Security tab, and use the settings move the slider to the top to block all cookies or totally down to allow all cookies. After that, click OK.
In some browsers can be configured to manage specific cookies for Web site rules, which provides more precise control over privacy. This means you can disable cookies for all sites except those in which they trust.